Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CCM 3.3(2): problems with 7910 and ata

Hello,

I'm testing CCM 3.3(2) with 1Publisher and (at the moment) 1 Subscriber but I'm having several problems: the biggest ones are:

- 7910: after the download of the new device load this kind of phone (consider that 7940/60 works with no problems) continue resetting. The correct sequence is: resetting+configuring vlan+configuring CMList+resetting etc etc without registering on CCMs. The trace messages are:

05/26/2003 11:22:07.278 TFTP| CServiceModule::TimerThread(000015B0) signal reRead config[269]|<CLID::StandAloneCluster><NID::CM1_RETE>

05/26/2003 11:22:07.278 TFTP| CServiceModule::ConfigThread(000015AC) Recieved timeout event|<CLID::StandAloneCluster><NID::CM1_RETE>

I downloaded the new device load with no results. Any ideas?

-ata: configured with static IP address, tftp, CCM1 and CCM2 address. They auto registered on CCM, but if I turn off Publisher (where TFTP is hosted) they don't use previous or stored configuration (as IP Phones do when TFTP is not available) and they fail to register to CCM. How can I achieve redundancy using ata in this kind of situation? Configuring ata to don't use tftp and using staic IP addresses of CCM?

Thanks

Regards

Roberto

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: CCM 3.3(2): problems with 7910 and ata

From this bug CSCdy29654, i find that redundancy is supported on ATAs. May be you should check with the latest ATA load.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content