Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CCM 3.3 Personal Directory service configration

Hi All,

We have just installed CCM 3.3 and we are using 7960 IP phones. Now I would like to configure Personal directory service for 7960 phones for that purpose I have followed following steps.

1. created user accounts for all users of 7060 IP phones.

2. created a IP phone service by the name of My Address Book (its service URL is http://Server-IP/MYPAB/ ) I have not created or updated any xml or html page for that service, I am not aware if we are required to create or update one.

3. subscribed 7960 phones for service My Address Book, now when user press service button from his phone he can view the link of My Address Book, but when user select that service link phone displays some sort of html code <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC “-//W3C//DTD HTML 3.2 Final//EN”> etc …..

4. I have installed Phone address book synchronizer application on user PC and entered CCM server IP, user name and password, when I press the button (Synchronize) it say synchronization completed and in (synchronization status) windows it says 0 entries in Microsoft windows address book, where as MS outlook has PAB which contain several entries.

Questions:

Please advice why it is displaying HTML code when user select service My Address Book what need to be done am I missing something ?

Why it says 0 entries in Microsoft windows address book.

I also want to integrate exchange GAB (LDAP) with CCM server.

I will appreciate if any of you can provide any feedback or link to any document which will provide detailed steps to configure services, I have already checked CISCO manuals available with CCM 3.3 but it doesn’t give detailed steps to configure services.

Thanks for your kind assistance

1 REPLY
Silver

Re: CCM 3.3 Personal Directory service configration

I think the follwoing link will give the documents you are searching fo:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_callmg/3_1/install/index.htm

Views
Helpful
Replies