Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM 3.3: upgrade/restore

Hello,

we've a customer using CCM 3.1(3a) (1Publisher+1Subscriber) that wants to upgrade to 3.3 using different hw. Following Cisco procedure I tried in 2 ways, with no results:

1) installation on a new server (hw different from the one running 3.1(3a)) of CCM 3.3; installation of stibackup 3.5.18 on CCM3.1 Publisher; backup using this version; copy of recovery directory and MCS.sti on the new server; restore procedure. on server running 3.3. Result: the procedure stops because is unable to stop SQLserver (the real problem is that is unable to stop Cisco Database Layer Monitor service).

2) I took the old server, made a upgrade to 3.3 on the same server. I obtain a 3.3 version with user etc. restored, I made a backup, take MSC.sti file, copied to server running CCM 3.3 and launch restore procedure. Result: the same error.

Do you have any suggestions?

Thanks

Regards

Roberto

1 REPLY

Re: CCM 3.3: upgrade/restore

Read through this entire thread:

http://forum.cisco.com/eforum/servlet/NetProf?page=netprof&CommCmd=MB%3Fcmd%3Ddisplay_location%26location%3D.ee932f7

I think you will find the answers you are looking for. If not, there are individuals you can contact that will know more about it.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content