Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 4.1.2 - Attendant Console Hunt Pilot Problem

etmarcof
Level 3
Level 3

Hi,

I have CCM 4.1.2 (ES23)configured with an Attendant console HuntPilot/Hunt group with queue. If members of this hunt are busy calls should go to queue but only internal calls went to the queue. Calls Coming from PSTN didn't go to the queue they recive busy tone(conection error) in calling phone.

When there are menbers free i can call from pstn without no problems.

Any suggestions, please?

Regards,

MC

2 Replies 2

vmoopeung
Level 5
Level 5

You can configure a pilot point to support call queuing, so when a call comes to pilot point and all hunt groups members are busy, Cisco CallManager Attendant Console sends calls to a queue. The caller receives music on hold while in the queue. The attendants cannot view the queued calls. When a hunt group member becomes available, Cisco TCD redirects the call to that hunt group member.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801ec5a5.html#1112804

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.I have already read CCM administration guide.and i have configured everything by the book.

Only external calls from PSTN don't go to queue. In q931 messages i saw error message resource unavailable.But if call internaly call goes to queue.

Regards

MC

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: