Views
Helpful
Replies

ccm 4.1.3 : Extension mobility error [10]

nathan.murr
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

CCM is integrated with Active Directory, passwords of CCMadministrator and CCMsysuser are syncronized.

When users try to login into extension mobility service they receive error [10] which is:

Proxy Authentication Not Allowed: the appID that is specified does not have rights to log in or log out other users.

I guess that appID is CCMSysUser here, so where could these right could possibly be turned on? I've tried looking in the attributes of CCMSysuser in Active Directory - no luck, nothing like proxy rights/auth found.

2 Replies 2

nathan.murr
Level 1
Level 1

Oh, by the way. When i try to change the CCMsysuser's password with password_changer utility i receive error 53: network path not found.

So i've just changed the password in Active directory, and then used passwordutils.exe to get the encrypted version of that password. Then i wrote it in Publisher's registry.

No luck.

Tried reinstalling LDAP integration plugin, installation completed OK, but password fields of ccmadministrator and ccmsysuser in the CCM's regisrty became empty.

After putting there encrypted password (passwordutils.exe) and restarting IIS ADMin/TOmcat i receive error [10] again.

Any suggestions please?..