Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CCM 4.1(3)sr2 - Unity 4.0(4)sr1 with es58 and Attendant Console problems

Hi.

I have a client that has an Auto Attendant in Unity when a client press 0 for operator we transfer the call to a Pilot Point that is handle by AC and a user logs on the Attendant Console application and received the calls without any problem.

Now we enable queuing for that particular pilot point. Now when unity transfer [release to switch] the call to the Pilot Point if the operator is idle she can received the calls but if she is busy the caller is put on hold [queue] and it remains on hold forever even if the operator is idle again. The call doesn't get to the operator if is put on queue first.

But If I call directly to the pilot point from any other phone CCM put the caller on hold and when the operator is available it transfer the call to the operator as it should do. Because of that I'm thinking that my problem is related with the Unity transfer.

I haven't capture ccm traces for this but I want to know if someone has any idea.

Thanks in advanced,

-Jose

4 REPLIES
Silver

Re: CCM 4.1(3)sr2 - Unity 4.0(4)sr1 with es58 and Attendant Cons

I am curious whether you have found a solution to this issue. We have encountered the same issue.

Thank you,

Peter

Green

I would upgrade to SR3a and then open a TAC case to request latest ES for 4.1.3.

If I remember correctly ES54 has a fix for that issue.

Also in the Unity side try supervised transfer.

Green

CSCsd72584

AC call routed to client remains in queue causing new calls to back up

Views
Helpful
Replies