Cisco Support Community

CCM 4.2 and 5.0 developer documentation

Just in case you missed yesterday's announcement. CCM 4.2 and 5.0 are now officially out (as usual on new product hold) and the development documentation has been updated and is available at the usual place:

Now we just need somebody to come up with a way of running CCM 5.0 on a VMWare as having physical server for a handful of different CCM Versions and service releases never really was and never will be an option.

While I do not have the WSDL and XSD files yet, the AXL manual still mentions the usual files so one thing's for sure: things have not improved at all in the AXL department and the WSDL still has to be hacked to permit an import into Visual Studio. When will Cisco learn that WSDL and XSDs are not to be edited (never ever ever), but must be autogenerated by the development environment where you design your webservice? <sigh>

Community Member

Re: CCM 4.2 and 5.0 developer documentation

Dear All!

My company just upgraded CCM from 4.1 to 4.2......

the applications i wrote (using VS 2005) may not work because of differences in AXL module in CCM 4.2.

What should i do? If wsdl were not bugged i could update the proxy class and everything should work... but we know that this is not true!!

Any people are working with VS and CCM 4.2? Is there an hacked version of .wsdl for CCM 4.2?

CreatePlease to create content