Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Users might experience few discrepancies in Search results. We are working on this on our side. We apologize for the inconvenience it may have caused.

CCM 4.2 and Hunt Group pickup

Hello,

do someone know if the hunt group pickup feature is now enabled on the CCM 4.2?

Thanks in advance

Daniele

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CCM 4.2 and Hunt Group pickup

A workaround is available for this bug/feature:

Enter CSCsb42763 for the "Cisco Support Use 1" Enterprise Parameter. The Hunt Pilot configuration screen will now have an extra option that allows you to select the Call Pickup Group for that pilot.

It is working well for us, we are running on CCM 4.2(1)sr1a

6 REPLIES
Silver

No. Call pickup is still not possible for hunted calls on 4.2. However, there is a new feature that may ease the pain of this. The "hlog" softkey offers the ability for afk users to "log out" of a hunt group while they are away. That way the call does not hunt to them in the first place. You can review this feature and other interesting things in the release notes: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/prod_release_note09186a00805f1470.html

I heard about this feature to login/logout from hunt groups, it is CCME like except for the auto logoff feature on no answer because I see that does not exist on CCM.

I'm sure that a lot of users will forget to logout when away from desk and also I think that the pickup feature would have been useful too as the auto logoff on no answer.

Thanks,

Daniele

Silver

Don't get me started about the pickup/hunt group thing. That is a huge thorn in my side. I have addressed this with TAC and my service executive to no avail.

A workaround is available for this bug/feature:

Enter CSCsb42763 for the "Cisco Support Use 1" Enterprise Parameter. The Hunt Pilot configuration screen will now have an extra option that allows you to select the Call Pickup Group for that pilot.

It is working well for us, we are running on CCM 4.2(1)sr1a

I just used that procedure with CCM 4.1 but I thought that on CCM 4.2 it was disabled.

I will try on my lab.

Thanks

Daniele

Silver

I will look into that. Thanks!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content