cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM 6.0 (1a) help

The_guroo_2
Level 2
Level 2

Guys i just got CCM 6.0(1a). i opened the box there are 2 dvd;s and one cd in it.....on a first dvd three things are written business edition 6.0(1a), unity connection 2.0, installation dvd....on the other cd it two things are written unity connection and system recovery....on the third dvd it says upgrade from 5.x to 6.0(1a)....no it mnight be stupid but can i ask which is the original one....or i shd have 5.x version and i can upgrade it from the dvd i got in the pack or the first one is for new installation on which unity 2.0 is written guess i m confused as i need to install it asap....please help m eout

2 Replies 2

Dennis Fogler
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

The first DVD is the actual CCM 6 install. The DVD will detect what MCS hardware you are trying to install the media on. If it detects a MCS-7828 it will offer the install of Call Manager 6 Business Edition which is Call Manager and Unity Connection co-resident.

If it detects any other MCS hardware it will offer the Call Manager 6 installation.

It looks like the second DVD is a stand alone Unity Connection install media & the third CD is an upgrade CD.

Hope this helps.

Thank goodness I was not the only one with this question. I opened a TAC case earlier on it and the TAC engineer basically told me to contact my reseller to get the full CCM6 installation...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: