Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CCM Express and Unity Express

I have an opportunity here that just about makes sense for the CCM/Unity express solution. Has anyone had experience good or bad with this product? CCM Express v3.0 and Unity Express 1.0(2).

I am just looking for field thoughts on this.

Thank you.

Mike

2 REPLIES

Re: CCM Express and Unity Express

Mike,

We have over 2400 CCME systems booked to date and deployed in over 20 countries. Additionally, the CUE installs to date have been very stable and solid. The key point to remember is that these product are best suited in opportunities where the customer has a voice and data requirement because they get a full data router first, and can enable the CCME/CUE options on the router just like the many other applications available today on these routers.

If you would like to discuss your opportunity in more detail, please shoot an email to access-ccme-cue@cisco.com or feel free to give me a call. Please keep in mind that you need to be an IPT Revised partner or be part of the ATP to have access to CCME, and for CUE, you need to be a partner specifically authorized for this product. Product training can be found at:

http://cisco.partnerelearning.com/pec/main.asp?Nav=EmpHome&Body=ingtoday%2Easp&Task=1&ObjID=101346

search for CallManager Express or Unity Express.

Regards Sarat 408-525-7514. Product Marketing Manager

Re: CCM Express and Unity Express

Thanks Surat. We are IPT/Unity/IPCC Express Certfied for Engineering and Sales. I will look into your information.

Thank you.

Mike

Views
Helpful
Replies