cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM instalation on another server

cristianob
Level 1
Level 1

My company is a Cisco partener and also make servers and computers using Intel projects, and I would like to know if is possible to install the Cisco Callmanager in our server? Is there a version that makes it possible?We have a big client (Bank) that wants the VoIP solution, and we can't sell a solution using a server from the competitor...Thanks

Cristiano

3 Replies 3

mimckee
Level 1
Level 1

As of right now all the callmanager installs only run on the supported platforms not any ohter platforms.

Thank you,

-Mckee

Even if you can install CCM on another platform - you won't get support for that from Cisco. Do you really dare to implement a solution with no vendor support to a big customer?

Cheers,

Martin

Why not buy the server that Cisco has with the software already loaded on it? I have only seen it once or twice and don't recall seeing the Compaq brand name on it. Even if it is on it just pry it off. The OEM boxes look proprietary enough to pass them off as a Cisco hardware solution like a router or switch instead of a Compaq box. Unless something has changed lately. Like I said I have only seen these OEM boxes a couple of times. Anybody?

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: