I installed 2 x Callmanager's (primary + subscriber) straight out of the box with 3.1(3a). Everything worked fine until i decided to upgrade to 3.1(4b). I ran ciscocm-fmu.3-1-4b.exe, but the primary seemed to hang while it was installing/upgrading the DC directory. I left it for over 3.5 hrs but it didn't seem to progress. The 'time left' just kept resetting back to a higher figure.
In the end, i decided to scrap the upgrade and reinstall 3.1(3a), using the CD's that shipped with the server. However, once again it appears to have hung while on the DC directory part of the install.
I checked the DC server service and it was 'starting'.
I thought that by reinstalling callmanager from scratch it would have worked?
This is a bug with the install package. The workaround is to delete everything in the temp folders and delete the c:\program files\common files\installshield\engine directory. Then rerun the upgrade. This should take care of your problem.
We just installed 3.2.2cSPe in a 150 phone Call Center w/ CRA and have not ran into any problem on CallManger. Does not mean there aren't problems I just have not seen anything major and these guy are using the system to the fullest.
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...