Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CCM uable to drop calls

Everytime, whenever I have a voice stream between my CCM and my public PSTN gateway, when there is a disconnect initiated from the public source, it seems like that the disconnect message is received by my public PSTN gateway but somehow is not send to my CCM. This is because my IP phone is sitll not disconneted and basically just do nothing and I hear blank ? By the way, my PSTN gateway (AS5300) is using E1-PRI signalling and my PSTN (H.323 gateway) should be talking to my CCM via H.323 signalling protocol. Can anyone enlighten me on this puzzle ? Greatly appreciate anyone who shines a light on this. Thanks !

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: CCM uable to drop calls

From your description, this sounds very normal. Your connection to the CCM is still intact, but the public connection has been terminated at the PSTN.

Re: CCM uable to drop calls

Why is this so ? I am sure some signalling (eg H.323 ???) must not have been handled well....Can you please help me to enlighten me on this ? Thanks !

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content