cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCM uable to drop calls

tj6512
Level 1
Level 1

Everytime, whenever I have a voice stream between my CCM and my public PSTN gateway, when there is a disconnect initiated from the public source, it seems like that the disconnect message is received by my public PSTN gateway but somehow is not send to my CCM. This is because my IP phone is sitll not disconneted and basically just do nothing and I hear blank ? By the way, my PSTN gateway (AS5300) is using E1-PRI signalling and my PSTN (H.323 gateway) should be talking to my CCM via H.323 signalling protocol. Can anyone enlighten me on this puzzle ? Greatly appreciate anyone who shines a light on this. Thanks !

2 Replies 2

beth-martin
Level 5
Level 5

From your description, this sounds very normal. Your connection to the CCM is still intact, but the public connection has been terminated at the PSTN.

Why is this so ? I am sure some signalling (eg H.323 ???) must not have been handled well....Can you please help me to enlighten me on this ? Thanks !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: