Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CCM3.3(3): remote login as administrator via browser does not work

I have installed CallManager 3.3(3) on a Cisco MCS7835 server. Just standard, no special installation. I can login to CallManager on the local server with the web browser (IE 6.0). With my notebook (tried in same subnet, different subnet, etc) IE 5.5 / Netscape 4.05 / Netscape 7.1 I always get prompted. After entering CORRECT username (Administrator) and password I always get "You are not authorized to view this page"

Any ideas why?

2 REPLIES

Re: CCM3.3(3): remote login as administrator via browser does no

A few ideas to try:

We had a slightly different problem but installing Java directly from Sun rather than using Microsoft's Virtual Java resolved it. Other basic ideas: clearing out the Internet cache, or log on to the laptop (the windows networking logon) using the same username as you log on to the CallManager locally, then proceeding to the CallManager specific logon.

Re: CCM3.3(3): remote login as administrator via browser does no

Thanks for the ideas. But we found the root of the problem: we had a $ character in our admin password. Windows didn't like that... Thanks anyway!

Views
Helpful
Replies