Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CCM5.0 licencing ??

Hi all

I have a few simple questions about CCM5.0 licencing.

One our customer is planning to implement Cisco IP telephony. He has got about 500 users, but nowadays have no enought money for whole project. He what to start with some "pilot" just with 30 phones be has bought yet.

So I built up starting configuration and here you are part numbers (withut phones).

MCS7825I2-K9-CMA1

CON-CSSPD-25I2CMA1

USOL-A-50U+SW-LIC

LIC-CM-DL-100=

With this configuration he is ready to register up to 1000 users (MCS7825), has CSSPD for HW, 50 licences for users (CallManager functionality only) and 100 unit licences for phones (enought for 30 7912).

I have got 2 questions.

1. Is my config right? I hope.If customer would register more users, he will buy aditional USOL-A licences and thats all. The say way with phones. Am I right?

2. Essential operate services - My config is with service item

CON-CSSPD-25I2CMA1 SHARED SUPP SDS HW-SW Unifi CallMg5.0 7825I2 Appli 0Seat

So I hope I am able to open TAC for HW and SW and I have privileg for HW replacement. BUT Have I privileg for minor and mintanance SW updates? Or have I to buy some ESS.Operate service item? When I tried to "blind" order, ordering tool reffill only CON-CSSPD-25I2CMA1, inspite of I set Software Service Level for "CSSP ESS SW+8x5xNBD" :o(

I hope my questions are clear. Many thanks for help.

Regards Miroslav

Views
Helpful
Replies