Cisco Support Community
Community Member

CCME/Call recording

Is there an application I can use on the CCME to collect call details (incoming and outgoing) for an extension or number of extensions ?

I have a customer requirement to monitor inbound and outbound calls from a particular phone on a CCME 3.3 system.

Any ideas?

VIP Purple

Re: CCME/Call recording

Here's one option.

i have also implemented call recording on cme using the telrex solution called telrex. works fine with no major issues. the software and support is alright, all you need to do after you configure the calrex server is configure a mirrored port on the switch to collect the rtr information.

Community Member

Does anyone has experience to install Witness IP voice recorder with CCM? Our current CCM is ver4.1(3)SR1. I was told it is like Telrex solution and all we need is to config a mirror port on the switch and connect a voice recorder to that port. No CTI manager or JTAPI/TAPI is needed to install in CCM server. Also if management and storage solutions are necessary, an Witness Enterprise Management server and Archive server can be installed for this purpose. If anyone has experience with Witness and CCM integration, please shed us some light. Thank you in advance.

Community Member

We went from Witness to CallRex. Not only has CallRex been much more reliable but it is about a 100 times simpler. Unfortunately since your last post was in July you most likely have a call recording system in place so my advice is useless.

CreatePlease to create content