Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CCME CLID on transferred calls

I have CCME with a PRI connection to the PSTN. Calls to the receptionist from the PSTN show the PSTN CLID, but when the receptionist transfers the calls to an internal extension, the extension displays the receptionist's CLID and not the originating CLID of the PSTN caller.

Can the CCME be set up to display the orignal PSTN CLID instead of the receptionist CLID when she transfers calls?

2 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: CCME CLID on transferred calls

Hi Ian,

Is the receptioist using full-consult type transfer? I have read that if you change the receptionist ephone to use transfer mode blind or local-consult the CLID will show the way you want it to.

transfer-system {blind | full-blind | full-consult | local-consult}

•blind—Calls are transferred without consultation with a single phone line using the Cisco-proprietary method.

•full-blind—Calls are transferred without consultation using H.450.2 standard methods.

•full-consult—Calls are transferred with consultation using H.450.2 standard methods and a second phone line if available. The calls fall back to full-blind if the second line is unavailable.

•local-consult—Calls are transferred with local consultation using a second phone line if available. The calls fall back to blind for nonlocal consultation or nonlocal transfer target.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Please remember to rate helpful posts........

Re: CCME CLID on transferred calls

Hi,

I think what you're looking to do is the following under the ephone-dn of the receptionist:

ephone-dn xxx

caller-id passthrough

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a00805e91b1.html#wp1007278

Views
Helpful
Replies