Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CCME IVR Question

What are the maximum number of Auto attendants you can configure in CCME?

call application voice autoatt flash:its_Cisco.2.0.1.0.tcl

call application voice autoatt language 1 en

call application voice autoatt aa-pilot 5222

call application voice autoatt operator 5369

call application voice autoatt en 0 flash:

!

dial-peer voice 12 pots

application autoatt

port 2/0

!

dial-peer voice 13 pots

application autoatt

port 2/1

Thanks

Mike

6 REPLIES
Silver

Re: CCME IVR Question

It kind of depends on the number of voice ports simultaneously running the TCL script , the hardware platform, and what else the box is doing. If you had say a 1760 with a full PRI being hammered all the day with calls at the same time as it reloads a routing table update then it may be a bit stressed, but as the platforms move up the load placed by the IVR reduces. Can't really be more definite unless you tell us what the router is and how many calls you would expect to run at any time.

The platform is a 3745 and we will have 12 DS0's off of a CAS T1. I understand what you are saying about the load (Erlang B Calcs), but I just need to verify that the IOS will allow us to configure more than one IP IVR using TCL.

This is a customer that has 0 AA's now and I can't really say what the call volume would be, but I can't imagine it being much since they only have 20 phones...

I am using the CCME Small License.

Thanks Again!!

Mike

Silver

With 12 DS0's , and assuming some calls will be inwards and others outwards (so no AA) then you should be OK. Even though you only configure the TCL script once, it will start multiple instances as a call comes in on each DS0. The config would be something like this -

controller t1 1/0

framing esf

linecode b8zs

ds0-group 0 timeslots 1-12 type e&m-wink-start dtmf dnis

!

!

dial-peer voice 1 pots

incoming called-number .

port 1/0:0

application AutoAtt

!

Thanks!

Now add 1 more seperate AA to this picture using the same AutoAtt TCL script. Is there a problem with that?

Thanks

Mike

Silver

The only way you would add another AA is by adding another t1 port and configuring another voice port - the existing voice port consists of 12 physical ds0's and each ds0 could theoretically have an instance of the AA running.

Thanks.

Do you mind if we take this offline I have a few more questions about this that would clutter this thread..

mcotrone@netdsi.com

Thank you!

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content