Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CCME: Seeing only "view window"

Guys,

this started happening today. When I try to access CCME via my Internet Explorer, I log in with no problems, but all I see is "view window" on the screen. I have seen this before, and what I would do was delete telephony file from flash and reinstall them. Does anyone have any idea what to do?

Regards,

Dragi

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
2 REPLIES

Re: CCME: Seeing only "view window"

Check and make sure JavaScript didn't inadvertently get disabled - reset your Security settings to Medium in IE.

Also, make sure your pop-up blocker isn't enabled for that site if you are using Google toolbar or some other ad blocker.

Have you made any changes to your Java VM lately? You may need to reboot.

Pat

Re: CCME: Seeing only "view window"

No,

the pop-ups are allowed for this page. The strange thing is that I can get in as a normal user to change my extension settings. It's only the admin account that is experiencing this problem. I agree, I might need to reboot again, which is pretty bad, considering that I might end up rebooting this POS at least once a month.

Thanks,

Dragi

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.