Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CCME TSP problems

Hi,

I am working on an application for the CCME with the Cisco TSP. I am currently using CME version 4.1 and the corresponding TSP. I've previously used CME 4.0 with its TSP and had the same problems.

I am trying to use a number of different TAPI functions to make/drop/transfer/hold/etc calls and have run into problems in some cases with the TSP.

The following two descriptions are my most urgent problems:

Call Pickup.

Having configured a small pickup group I try to answer a call ringing on a remote phone with my own phone, this succeeds without fail.

Using the TAPI LinePickup function with a connected TSP that is registered on the CME for my phone this also succeeds. However after successfully using LinePickup once, subsequent calls to this function always return operation unavailable and fail.

The only way to be able to use LinePickup again is to close and open the line again.

Unexpected call drop on LineHold when switching controlled phones.

The ability to quickly switch between controlled phones is a vital part of my application.

When I use the LineHold command, the usual result is indeed the call going on hold. however, if I switch phones during the call, by this I mean closing the TSP connection and changing username/password to the other phone then opening the TSP again, and then put the call on hold (via LineHold), the call will be disconnected, seemingly by the CME, after a few seconds.

I hope this explains the problems clearly enough, if more information is needed or something needs to be clarified please say so.

If requested, I can produce trace files from the TSP with these problems occurring.

Views
Helpful
Replies