Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

ccmpwdchanger utility - strange things

When running ccmpwdchanger utility after integrating to AD, I get an additional windows popup after setting the password for either of the 3 accounts that need to be set. It asks me for a domain\user Id & password. I have set this to be the domain & the account that we log into AD with. However, there is an access error message later after pressing the OK button. I have followed the procedure according to Cisco - Any help most gratefully accepted.

Paul

2 REPLIES

Re: ccmpwdchanger utility - strange things

Please post the exact error that you are getting.

Re: ccmpwdchanger utility - strange things

Well after I have selected the user to synchronise the passwords i.e. CCMAdministrator & entered the password & verified this, clicked enter, another window pops up. This then asks for a domain\user id & password. I am entering the userid I have created to enable ccm to log into the AD. I then press enter & I get another popup with "please waite while ccmpwdchanger loads, this may take up to 2 minutes". This popup has an OK button. If I wait or press OK, I get " access error -5".

Thanks

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content