cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCMUser login broken!! Please HELP!!

Running CCM 4.1(3) with OS version 2000.4.3aSR4

Everytime I try to login to http://ccm/CCMUser I get this page:

You are not authorized to view this page

You do not have permission to view this directory or page using the credentials you supplied.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please try the following:

Click the Refresh button to try again with different credentials.

If you believe you should be able to view this directory or page, please contact the Web site administrator by using the e-mail address or phone number listed on the 192.168.1.180 home page.

HTTP 401.1 - Unauthorized: Logon Failed

Internet Information Services

I've tried changing the Directory Security Anonymous login to the CCMUser account. Also changed the Default Web Site account to CCMuser.

I view the Windows Event Viewer and this is the message it displays:

The server was unable to logon to the Windows NT account "CALLMANAGER\CCMUser' due to the following error: Logon failure: unknown user name or bad password. The data is the error code: 0000: 2e 05 00 00 ....

Any help is greatly appreciated!

5 REPLIES
Green

Re: CCMUser login broken!! Please HELP!!

You may run adminutility to reset the CCMUser password.

Adminutility is under C:Program Files/Cisco/Bin

Run it after hours since it will restart CCM services.

Also ensure that you have all of your device associations done in the CCM Global Directory. Then you can login using your AD username/password if using AD, or your DC Directory login.

Ohamien

I have tried the adminutility.exe and it does not help.

How do I login using AD or DC?

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a0080094493.shtml

Run the AD Plugin and your AD users will appear in CM. From there you can go into Users > Global Directory and associate someone's phone and main extension to their AD account. Once done, you can log into the CCM User page using that users AD account and have full access to your phone from a users standpoint.

Ohamien

Green

It will depend if u r AD or DC integrated.

You may check regedit and look for it.

Or open DirectoryConfiguration.ini in dcdsrvr folder to see if CCM is pointing to AD (normally 389 port) or DCD (8404)

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content