cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CCMUser Pages no longer working after IIS Security Patch

Tom Dillon
Level 4
Level 4

We upgraded to 3.0(10) and applied the IIS Security Patch. We noticed that we can no longer access the CCMUser page. We are getting HTTP 500 Internal Error. However, we can access the CCMAdmin pages. We did find the following info on Microsoft's site describing the problem: UPN Logon Option Does Not Work After You Apply Fix from MS01-026 Security Bulletin

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q299/2/73.ASP

It tested good on our test environment. The only difference that we know about between our test and production environment is the production system is member of production NT domain and the test system is only a member of workgroup.

Has anyone experience this problem? I have opened a TAC case and so far no resolution. I did break the RAID mirror set so I can fall back, but I would prefer to correct the problem.

Thanks,

Tom.

2 Replies 2

dgoodwin
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

I already know you did this and it fixed the problem, but try to restart the IIS Admin service.

:-)

But seriously, if it happens again then we may need to take another look at this. I suggest if it happens again on its own to reopen your case or open another one.

Thanks Dave! The support in this forum and from TAC is just awesome. The TAC engineer (Scott) suggested the same thing. It shouldn't need to be restarted, but if it happens again, then open another TAC case.