Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CDR creation on CallManager subscriber

I have one subscriber (three-node CallManager 3.2(2c) spH cluster) that does not appear to be creating CDRs. I have noticed that the temporary file normally created in the directory c:\program files\cisco\calldetail is not getting created every minute (actually it is not getting created at all) as it does on the other subscriber. In addition, I get an error in the Windows event log that a kDbconnectionfailed due to the system not being able to transfer data from that directory to the publisher.

I have turned up DBL tracing, etc. but have not been able to identify a specific issue. One item of note is that there is a difference in the registry entries at the localmachine\software\ciscosystems, inc. level. On the working subscriber the entry for "glassserver" is set to the publisher, but on the failing subscriber this is set to itself. I have tried changing this value and restarting DBL, but it did not seem to make a difference.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Joel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CDR creation on CallManager subscriber

CDREnable and Call Diagnostics are two specific CCM system parameters which are required to be manually set in order to log CDRs and capture the accompanying CMR information is so desired.

sorry, but I'm a bit mistified how one the subscribers would have automatically got CDREnable set to True without manual intervention.

5 REPLIES

Have you activated the CDR insert service on the Publisher ??

Yes, the insert service is already on. The other subscriber and the publisher are working correctly.

Is the CallManager system parameter CDREnabled set to True for the subscriber ??

Good call! It was set to False. But why would this be so? The other subscriber was set to True automatically.

CDREnable and Call Diagnostics are two specific CCM system parameters which are required to be manually set in order to log CDRs and capture the accompanying CMR information is so desired.

sorry, but I'm a bit mistified how one the subscribers would have automatically got CDREnable set to True without manual intervention.

Views
Helpful
Replies