Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

p21

CDR database missing

I have a situation where my callmanager ran out of diskspace and "someome" went and deleted the CDR_LOG.LDF file which caused the CDR database to become "suspect" in SQL enterprise manager. When I went into SQL manager I could not re attached it nor restore it. I managed to delete it eventually. Is there now a way to recreate it. I still have the old CDR.MDF but it will not allow me to attach it without CDR_LOG.LDF file. If I could create a new one that would do too.

2 REPLIES
Green

Re: CDR database missing

Please follow these steps to recreate the CDR database:

1. Go to Enterprise Manager, Tools, SQL Server Query Analyzer (make sure you are running Query Analyzer from the right database server).

2. Open file, load from C:\Program Files\Cisco\Bin\CDR.sql and hit play button.

This should create CDR database.

3. Go to SQL Enterprise Manager, highlight CDR - Users, right click and select New Database User.

4. On Login name pulldown menu, select CiscoCCMCDR (only if CiscoCCMCDR not already there) and make sure public and db_owner box is check.

5. Restart Callmanager server.

6. Make sure CDREnabled is checked.

Start --> Programs --> Cisco CallManager --> Service --> Service parameters

--> Choose your callmanager --> under "service" select "Cisco CallManager" --> at

the displayed page, scroll down to "System" --> CDR Enabled Flag --> set this

parameter to "True" --> click on "update".

7. Please make sure that the "Cisco CDR Insert" service is running in Publisher, check CAR service also.

8 . Make sure that Cisco Database Layer Monitor service is running in all Callmanager. If

it's running, re-start the Cisco Database Layer Monitor service and see if you get replication between the Pub/Sub.

Start --> Programs --> Administrative tools --> Services --> scroll down to

"Cisco Database Layer Monitor" --> select this Service --> stop this service using the buttons at the top of this page --> click on the button "start service.

HTH

//G

p21

Re: CDR database missing

Thanks, that worked

Ronan

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content