cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Database Problem

casta
Level 1
Level 1

I have got a problem with CDR, more exactly with the database.

When I want a reports ( User System or device ), I have always the same error message :

-30061 : data is not available in the database.

Code error: 1012

user message: Data not available for the entire date range of the report.

Program name: CtrPregenReports[generate]

User: Schedule

Before purging the database, the reporting was available but between 09/1970 and 10/2001.

After purging the database, I have the error.

I 'm looking for the solution, but I need a help.

Thanks.

Casta

5 Replies 5

ciscomoderator
Community Manager
Community Manager

Since there has been no response to your post, it appears to be either too complex or too rare an issue for other forum members to assist you. If you don't get a suitable response to your post, you may wish to review our resources at the online Technical Assistance Center (http://www.cisco.com/tac) or speak with a TAC engineer. You can open a TAC case online at http://www.cisco.com/tac/caseopen

If anyone else in the forum has some advice, please reply to this thread.

Thank you for posting.

mimckee
Level 1
Level 1

Where exactly are you getting this error? In SQL enterprise manager or query analyzer? If you can give me a few more details I will try and help you out.

Thank you,

-Mckee

Hello mimckee

I don’t think that I ‘m not getting this error in SQL enterprise manager or query analyser.

I have this error when I’m logging in CDR Analysis and reporting and I ask a report.

I don’t know, perhaps I need to configure something in the CallManager?

But before the purge of the database, the reporting was available but between 09/1970 and 10/2001. And after the error appears. I don’t understand…

I hope that you have enough information …

Thanks for all.

Do you have CDREnabled and call diagnostices enabled callmanager service parameters set to true?

Thank you,

-Mckee

Hello Mckee,

“CDR Enabled” and “call diagnostics enabled” were False.

I put them to true. But the error isn’t disappearing.

In CDR, I go to System - log screens – Event Log.

I select all in the List Of Jobs [Interval]: DailyCdrLoad, QOSNotification, DatabaseAlert…

The Status of this operations is “ complete” for all, except for “Traffic Summary-Hour of Day”. For it, the status is unsuccessful.

And I noticed that there’s a DataPurge and a DeleteReports all day. But in CDR the “Automatic DataBase Purge” is disable.

Thanks for your help.

Casta