Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CDR database

I am attempting to use Crystal reports to generate call detail reports using the CDR database in call manager. I am having problems with the date/time fields. The values are integers, but I have no idea how to convert them to date/time format.

• Other Collaboration Voice and Video Subjects
2 REPLIES

Re: CDR database

hi,

I do not know if this helps but the time starts counting from a date in 1980 in secs, I think it is 1st Jan.Try and find out the exact start date.

Re: CDR database

You see it all started when microsoft decided to change to use different starting date than Unix. The time desplayed in CDR is unix time called epoch. Take the time that CDR gives you and put it in an excel spread sheet than enter this fprmula in the field next to it, note that D2 is the field with the epoch in it.

=+((60*60*5)+D2)/86400+25569

Format the cell with the formula in it for time and you got it. This is Grenich mean time, you will need to add or subtract hours based on your location.

Good luck.

Views
Helpful
Replies
This widget could not be displayed.