Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CDR errors

CDR problem.

Hello, i have an issue with the CDR analysis and reporting tool. I have already checked and the CDR enable flag is set to true on both pub and sub, and the CDR insert service is started on the pub only.

My specific issue: i can run a query on the CDR data for several lines/users and they come up fine. the problem is when i go under System Reports->Traffic->Summary by extension it does not return the records for any of the extensions i am looking for, despite the fact that i just saw them in CDR. The CDR unload is happening every night at midnight. Any ideas?

Thanks!

2 REPLIES
Green

Re: CDR errors

Hi,

I attach a very useful doc for CDR|CAR troubleshooting

HTH

//Gonzalo

Re: CDR errors

Thanks so much. all of my parameters were correct, so i went into SQL and ran the query and it affected many rows. Also, my share to the CDR folder on the pub were not working correctly. i allowed administrator access and now i am able to access it. after these 2 changes i am still unable to pull the records in any place except for CDR, and i am still receiving the error that no records are available before Saturday. Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content