We have CCM 4.1(3)SR2. While using the front end CDR application to export CDR/CMR records we get a system error message and the error code is 10011.Also find attached the screen shot of the CDR Messages.Please let us know what is causing this issue.
The feature CDR/CMR is not working properly. When the data is very less, the systems shows an error : 10011: Error: Contact System Administrator. For large data sometimes the CDR/CMR's are downloaded properly while at other times it shows 0 KB downloaded.
Following would be a workaround to get the CDR Records exported to a DB File (MS SQL, XLS,
TXT etc.) :
1. Goto -> MS SQL Ent. Manager and select the CDR DB. Goto Tables and select
2. Right click on it and under All Tasks -> Export Data.
3. Under Data Source, it will be your CDR DB on the Ent. SQL Manager. Make sure you've
selected 'Windows Authentication'. Click next.
4. Under Data Destination, you can choose between various options e.g. OLE DB provider,
TXT, Fox Pro Format, csv, dbf, xls etc. Provide the file name and location.
5. Select Copy Tables and views from the source DB. Go next.
6. Select the first option (CallDetailRecord) go next.
7. Click on run immediately and the exported file will contain all the CDR CallDetail
I'm not able to access my old voice mail messages all of a sudden. The recording says something like 'the message is currently not available'. This has never happened before in all the years I have been using this system. I have t...
If you have 2 ISR routers, one acting as Failover, do we need to have both the same number of SRST licenses on the 2 routers?
No. You will only need the SRST licenses on the primary router. Because this feature...
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA).
Need help? Contact us by Phone or Email.
Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4