Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Member

CDR for missed calls on Attendant Console

Does anybody know how to drag out missed call information for the Attendant Console?

I have searched on all the numbers involved in the process (ie. Pilot Point and Phones) but there are very few reported, certainly way below what I was expecting.

Is there something I am missing? Anybosy else done this before?

3 REPLIES
Silver

Re: CDR for missed calls on Attendant Console

Community Member

Andy,

Did you ever figure this out? I'm trying to do the same thing and the link doesn't provide any information on getting missed calls.

We use the attendant console for our main operator and need to justify getting a second operator by getting total calls and missed/abandoned calls. Cisco does have a zero duration call log but it also counts things like transfers in the count.

Community Member

No, I have not got a resolution to this problem, and if anybody knows how do it I would be very grateful. The only way I managed to get anything of real use was to use the CM Attendant Console counters in Perfmon. They give you total calls and total transferred calls, so you have to work it out for yourself. This is not a great solution and it is not something an end user wants to do.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content