cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR for translation patterns (DIDs)?

apu
Level 1
Level 1

We have some "legacy" DID numbers -- they enter Call Manager where a translation pattern sends them to the current, new number.

Is there someplace the call detail records I can find how often a particular DID (or particular translation pattern) was actually used? If these numbers are no longer in use, we could drop them when we switch carriers in the next month or so.

4 Replies 4

jlaurence
Level 1
Level 1

I've often wondered the same thing. No luck in finding a solution though.

I have the same requirement and have CM4.0(2a) and was wondering whether this situation had changed in later versions of Call Manager ?

lfulgenzi
Level 7
Level 7

Although there is no translation information in the CDRs, there is a service parameter which supposedly puts extra information into the traces.

Digit Analysis Complexity : This parameter allows the user to toggle between two modes; that is, StandardAnalysis and TranslationAndAlternatePatternAnalysis. The TranslationAndAlternatePatternAnalysis mode gives information about the Translation pattern and the Alternate matches in the CCM Traces while finding a match for a pattern. The valid values for this field follow:

-- StandardAnalysis

-- TranslationAndAlternatePatternAnalysis

This is a required field.

Default: StandardAnalysis.

Please rate the post if it helps

Is there anyway to do this in CallManager 5.1? My client is looking for the very same information

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: