Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CDR - Individual Bills

When I log into CAR (CDR Analysis and Reporting) as an administrator or manager and run a report for an individual bill; for some people i will see data and for others i do not. I think this is a bug but i cannot find anything on this and would like to know if anyone has similar issues. I know the tool is pulling the data because i can do a CDR search and get Top N data. I have restarted the CDR insert service, and cdr/art scheduler to no avail. Any ideas would be appreciated. This is for CallManager 4.1.3sr3a

thanks

4 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Red

Re: CDR - Individual Bills

Hi John,

Have you noticed anything in common with the users that you can't query. Perhaps their phones are all registered to a Subscriber server that doesn't have the "CDR Enable Flag" set to true.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Please remember to rate helpful posts.......

Hi Rob,

i have checked user accounts and the phone setups and there is nothing common between them.

The phones are registered to the correct servers. Just quite baffling to me. thanks for the input.

Did you ever find a reason for this. I am having the same issue

I don't think i pinpointed the reason on this. I do know there were some problems with shared lines. If you have shared lines it is important to fill in the user id field on the main phone page. If someone makes a call from a shared line, callmanager is not sure with whom to associate that record with so it will assign it randomly. If you put a user id in the phone page it will no where to put that data. I think that is what my problem was.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease login to create content