hi my client have some issue regarding the cdr in ccm 6.x can any one help me to trouble shoot the same
! Report values(System Report & CDR Report) are not matching with Service Provider Bill. Even the Values for System Report for Particular Extensio isn't matching with CDR report for that perticular Extension.
2! While sending the reports to any mail Id, it gives error: "System Error: contact System Administrator"
The error message is:
Error Code Error Description
10011 System Error: contact System Administrator
3! Reports are generated only in PDF Formate and when its saved in Excel Formate then the reports are not in a proper formate
The configuration is new and this is the first time they are using the CDR Reports, the setup is also newly configured by SI Team.
The Reports are generate in PDF formate but that are not in a proper format, you can say not readble.
4! The calls are generated in a limited format i.e. 100 calls per Reports, the rest of the calls are neglected, so the client want its to be unlimited
5! The calls reflected in the reports are in which pulse formate (60 Sec pulse per a call or what?)
6! what is the role of Tandem, others, on-net in the reports?
Steps to display data in Excel in a meaningful format:
1. Start MS Excel
2. Choose File->Open
3. Select "Text Files (*.pm; *.txt, *.csv)" for Files of type
4. Find and open the report txt file
5. In Text Import Wizard window - Step 1 of 3, choose "Fixed width" as file type, (it turned out choosing "Delimited" may result in truncation of data) click next
6. In Text Import Wizard window - Step 2 of 3, use horizontal scroll bar to go over the entire row, delete unwanted column break by double click add missing column break by single click at the desired position click next
7. In Text Import Wizard window - Step 3 of 3, click Finish
You have reached the Cisco Logistics Support Center.. To Check Status of
your RMA, visit Product Returns & Replacements (RMA). Need help? Contact
us by Phone or Email. North Americas Phone: 1800 553 2447 Option 4
Email: email@example.com Europe Phone: +3...
The short answer is that you don't.... That isn't entirely true while at
the same time it kind of is, but for the most part you don't configure
the softkeys. You enable or disable them via TCL. Here is the long
answer. Be sure to read the whole thing or e...
Topology: IP Phone > Switches > Microsoft NPS setup to forward 802.1x
proxy to > ISE 2.1 patch 3 Authentication: EAP-TLS using Cisco MIC SANs
Phone Models 802.1X support? 802.1x flavor Addtl Comment EAP-MD5 EAP-TLS
Cisco 3905 Y Y N Cisco 6911 Y Y N Cisco ...