cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Issues...

tmarchione
Level 1
Level 1

I have CDR running on my pub server. I get CDR data for most of my numbers, but I have a series of 10 numbers or so without any CDR info. When I pull a summary report, it comes up with zero calls. I know these numbers are making calls. Anyone else run into this?

6 Replies 6

thomas.chen
Level 6
Level 6

If two users are associated with the same DN, then you might face such issues with CDR.

That is not the case here. The DN is only assigned to one number, just like the others that I checked on.

jbarcena
Level 9
Level 9

You might want to try a SQL query:

Go to Enterprise Manager --> Databases --> CDR, Select the CallDetailRecord table, right click on it and select Open Table --> Query.

Select a "search" type on the window like calling party number, under criteria choose the extension that you want to search.

Click the exclamation mark on the menu "!" to Run the query.

All of the calls are in there, but when I run the reports, it does not find any of that information. Actually, I've narrowed it down to use this one person now.

CallManager CDR reporting is very crude and unflexible. I use SQL queries to do CDR reporting. This link might be helpful http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a00801d71c5.shtml

tonyrey
Level 1
Level 1

If you have more than one server running like a subscriber and those ten IP phones are registered with it you need to enable CDR in the subscriber as well. Check service parameters under Services:

Name Parameter Value Suggested Value

CDR Enabled Flag* True

CDR Log Calls with Zero Duration Flag* True

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: