Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CDR Manual Purge

I am managing CallManager 3.3.I went in to do a manual CDR Databse purge because i got an CDR alert. I got error 10012 so i clicked "Table Information". To my amazement the oldest record on the CallDetailRecord Database was Dec.31,1969. We had this callmanager installed in 2003. I went into Enterprise Manager local-databases-cdr-table-calldetailrecord right clicked and open table-return all rows the first record is from 08/18/04. I obtained this date by calculating the cdr universal time with the datetimeorigination number on the first record of the Calldetailrecord.

How can i delete records up to Dec. 31, 2007. An fix the manual purge option.

1 REPLY
Bronze

Re: CDR Manual Purge

This section describes how to manually purge the CAR or CDR database.

Procedure

Step 1 Choose System > Database > Manual Purge.

The Manual Database Purge window displays.

Step 2 In the Select Database field, choose the CAR or CDR database to manually purge.

Step 3 In the Select Table field, choose the table in the database that you want purged.

Step 4 Click the Table Information button.

The Table Information window displays. The window displays the tables for

which manual purge is permitted, the total number of records in the table, and the

latest record and oldest record in the table.

Step 5 To return to the Manual Database Purge window, click the Close button.

Step 6 In the Delete records field, choose a date that will determine which records will

be purged by clicking one of the following radio buttons:

" Older than

" Between

Step 7 Click the Purge button to delete all records older than or between the dates that

you specified.

A prompt advises you that you are about to permanently delete the specified

records.

Step 8 Click the OK button to purge the records or click the Cancel button to abort the

purge operation.

Views
Helpful
Replies