cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR problem after upgrade from 3.3.4 To 4.1.3

f.lemieux
Level 1
Level 1

Since we upgraded are CCM from 3.3.4 To 4.1.3 all works well except for CDR. No record are insert in DB. I.m try to figured it out what have changed from 3.3.4 to 4.1.3. I do not change any paramter in CCM

Frank

5 Replies 5

aelee1
Level 1
Level 1

You might want to check that your SQL user ID

CiscoCCMCDR has not reverted to a default password.

Art

Hi check in security tab on CCMCDR user and it do not have acces to the CDR database. SO in acces right I add CDR. I will check to see if CDR insert record in the database

Thanks

Frank

Is the CdrEnabled flag enabled on your publisher and subscribers (in CallManager Service Parameters)?

Are there csv files building up in your C:\Program Files\Cisco\CiscoCDR (not sure if that's the exact directory name offhand, but it's close!)? If so, perhaps your CDR Insert service is not enabled? The CDR Insert service reads CSV files sent from the subscribers in CSV format and inserts them into the CDR database.

Hi

the path in the subscribers is

c:\Program Files\Cisco\CallDetail\CDR\*.csv

After changing the security on the CCMCDR user in SQL Enterprise Mangager the CDR record are now store on the database. The Flag is still at False in Servcie Paramatere for CallManager Service on the publisher. Should I change it to True even if it works now?

Also can I do this live or should I wait because it cause call processing interruption.

If the publisher does not have any phones registered to it, then you do not need to enable the "Cdr Enabled" flag for it, just for the subscribers (which it seems that at least one subscriber has this flag enabled). However, you could enable the parameter on the publisher anyway so that if devices are registered to it in the future, they generate CDR.

You can change this parameter at run-time and it should not affect processing.

If you have not already seen this, the CDR definition may be of interest to you:

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/vpdd/cdd/4_1/4_1_3/cdr413.htm

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: