Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CDR problem with CCM 4.1.3

Hi

Since we upgrade are CCM cluster all the CDR file are created to the publisher directory but the CDRInsert service doesn't collect any of those file to the CDR database. CDR/CCM User have access to the CDR database (SQL). Should I cycle the CDRInsert service? Is theres is other things to check?

Regards

Frank

3 REPLIES

Re: CDR problem with CCM 4.1.3

Hi Frank,

Check the CDR folder in the call manger. it should have only one file. If it has many files cdr is not getting inserted to database. Check the insert cdr service is running in publisher or not. if not restart it. if requried restart the Cisco DBL service.

Make sure the CDR enabled flag is selected.

Krishna

Hi krishna

This is the case I'm sure that the insert cdr services is not collecting any file. I will restart insert cdr services. If it doesn't work I will restart Cisco DataBase Layer Services.

The CDR enabled flag should only be selected on the subscriber server? not on the publisher?

Regards

Frank

Hall of Fame Super Silver

The CDR enabled flag should be enabled on all call processing servers, so if your Publisher is serving as a backup for call processing (listed in CCM group) then you need to set the flag in order to collect CDR records while phones/GW/etc are registered with it.

If you continue to experience issues with CDR perform a search in this forum and you'll find a ton of discussions on that topic.

HTH, please rate all posts!

Chris

Views
Helpful
Replies