Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CDR problem

i have a CALLMANAGER 4.1(2) and when i try to generate a call report or any other report a message appearse saying that data is available only up to the date .....(the callmanager installation date)at which there was no data at all.

so please help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Blue

Re: CDR problem

please verify a few pieces for CDR operation:

1) CDR logging is enabled:

ccmAdmin>service>serviceParameters>'ccmServer'>ciscoCallManager under the 'system' section.

verify CDR Enabled Flag = True

2) CDR Parameters are correct:

ccmAdmin>enterpriseParameters under the CDR Parameters section. (also verify your CDR location has disk space available)

3) CDR Insert is activated and running:

activated -

ccmAdmin>application>ciscoCallManagerServiceability>tools>serviceActivation to verify CDR Insert service is activated.

running -

ccmAdmin>application>ciscoCallManagerServiceability>tools>controlCenter to verify CDR Insert is running.

if CDR Insert service is running, perhaps a restart of the service may be helpful.

please see the following link for more CDR info:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803f526a.html

3 REPLIES
Blue

please verify a few pieces for CDR operation:

1) CDR logging is enabled:

ccmAdmin>service>serviceParameters>'ccmServer'>ciscoCallManager under the 'system' section.

verify CDR Enabled Flag = True

2) CDR Parameters are correct:

ccmAdmin>enterpriseParameters under the CDR Parameters section. (also verify your CDR location has disk space available)

3) CDR Insert is activated and running:

activated -

ccmAdmin>application>ciscoCallManagerServiceability>tools>serviceActivation to verify CDR Insert service is activated.

running -

ccmAdmin>application>ciscoCallManagerServiceability>tools>controlCenter to verify CDR Insert is running.

if CDR Insert service is running, perhaps a restart of the service may be helpful.

please see the following link for more CDR info:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00803f526a.html

After verifying that the parameters are correct run the SQL queries:

In your publisher server, go to start > programs > SQL Server > Query

Analyzer > SQL Server: (local) ; Select "windows authentication" ;

click on "OK" > select the "ART" database from the drop-down menu. Run

the following queries (just copy and paste the following in the main

window, then click on the "execute query" icon):

delete from Tbl_Load_History

delete from Tbl_Dump_PkID

delete from Tbl_Error_Id_Map

delete from Tbl_Billing_Data

delete from Tbl_Billing_Error

delete from Tbl_Dump_CallDetailRecord

delete from Tbl_Dump_CallDetailRecordDiagnostic

-------------------

Login into the CAR tool > go to the "system" menu > scheduler > CDR Load > Load CDR & CMR

Put the load duration in 60 minutes.

Restart the Cisco CDR insert and Cisco CDR Analysis and Reporting Scheduler services.

HTH

//Jorge

This has happened to me a couple of times now.

I opened up a case wth tac and here is the document that outlines the issue.

It shows the 3 possible causes of it and how to fix each one.

My issue was cause 2 , and the solution was the same as what was posted above, when you run it, it will take several minutes to finish the query

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps556/products_tech_note09186a008056bd4e.shtml#cause3

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content