Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Records from subscriber

fmarotta
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am running CM 3.3.3 SR4A with a Publisher and Subscriber. I have all phones registering with the subscriber. I have the service parameter "cdr enable" set to true on both & the CDR Insert servive running only on the publisher.

I am not seeing and cdr records in my CDR database. If i fail the phones over to the publisher and makes some calls I see those calls in the CDR database.

Has anyone ever seen this before, or can make any sugestions?

Thanks

Frank

2 Replies 2

rwiesmann
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Frank

Sorry the first statement was wrong. I did assume if the service is activated on the subsrciber it will create a cdr db. But beacause of your question i checked that and your right it will not do that. It is probably because the subscriber has a pull subsribtion. Maybe it would do it if you would write the cdr records into a flatfile. You can change that under System =>Enterprise Parameter => cdr format. I never tried that but who knows.

Regards

Roger

pwalenta
Level 1
Level 1

By default the CDR records are in flat files. It just sounds like they aren't getting moved to the publisher. On your subscriber check the directory "C:\Program files\cisco\calldetail\cdr\" and see if you have a bunch of files there. If you do, try restarting the "Database Layer Monitor" service and see if those files get cleared out. The DBL should move those files to the publisher once a minute.