Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CDR records missing

Hi,

I have a CCM 4.1 and was interested in seeing call records for last week. I used a sniplet of SQL code to pull them back and found that call records for part of our directory numbers are missing. All records for extensions 3300-3399 and 5000-5099 are there but records for 3200-3299 are missing. Where do I go to turn on the recording of these numbers?

Also, it appears that the only records that I have are outbound calls. Can I turn on call records for inbound calls as well?

Thanks,

Mark

2 REPLIES

Re: CDR records missing

It sounds like CDR may not be enabled on all servers in the cluster.

How many CCM servers do you have?

In CCMAdmin, go to service -> service parameters then select each server one at a time and the call manager service. Under there there is a value called CDR Enabled. This flag can be set to true/false on each server. If it is false, any calls occurring on that server do not get CDR records.

Set the CDR enabled flag to true on all servers, then on publisher or wherever the CDR database and CAR/ART reports is installed make sure the CDR insert service is started.

You may also want to check out the CDR UNC path directory (configured under enterprise parameters) and make sure the CDR flat files are being written to this folder fine. The CDR insert process inserts records from these text files into the CDR SQL Database.

Re: CDR records missing

That was it! That parameter was set to false on one of the servers.

Thanks,

Mark

Views
Helpful
Replies