Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. And see here for current known issues.

CDR Report not right

We are currently running CM3.2.2c spG.

Trying to get the reports from Call Manager to work right but there is a problem with trying to get a report of long distance calls.

Problem seem to be in not recognizing call with area code the same as gateway as being local. We have had to configure the T1/PRI as a NI2 link to the provider. As a result all calls, including local calls must be atleast 10 digits. I have set the Gateway parameters for the correct area code and have made the rules for both G! = local and AreaCode! = local with a length of 10 but the reporting of Gateway still shows calls in an unprotected area. I have been searching CCO and have not come across this problem yet.

Any thoughts?

2 REPLIES
Bronze

Re: CDR Report not right

IMHO, it should work. I donot find any known bugs on this issue except for one very old bug where it does not work if you have multiple area codes seperate by comma. So I would suggest you to re-check the configuration.

Re: CDR Report not right

IMHO, I agree, it should work, but it does not. And I have checked the configuration several times. I guess that it is time to open a P2 case on this problem and see if Cisco can explain this. Your answer was less than helpful.

Views
Helpful
Replies
CreatePlease to create content