Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR Reporting Issue

jins
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

I'm not able to get the most recent reports from the CDR Analysing & Reporting tool. It's throwing me an error saying "The data is available only till 27th Jan 2003. "

In the available reports I'm seeing one 'Available Report' whaich was mad on 27th Jan 2003. Is there any settings to be made ?

Thanks

Jins

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

c.donnelly
Level 1
Level 1

I had this happen to me. For some reason (maybe a reboot) the relevant services had stopped. Check the following services and start them if necessary:-

Start Menu>Programs>Administrative Tools>Services

Cisco CDR Analysis and Reporting Scheduler

Cisco CDR Analysis and Reporting Tomcat

Chris

View solution in original post

13 Replies 13

marinaibm
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

Can you verify that CdrEnabled in Service -> Service Parameters -> Cisco CallManager Services on each server is set to "True".

Do you have any errors in the event viewer?

The value was set to TRUE. I didn't find any error in Event Viewer.

Thanks

Jins

what callmanager version do you have? Did you upgrade the servers in january ?

Call manager version is 3.2.2c. I didn't have any upgrades during that time. The last upgrade was in November last year

Jins

Ok, so you have to figure out if the CDRs are not collected for some reason or not loaded to ART properly.

Could you verify there are records in C:\Program Files\Cisco\CallDetail\CDR on the publisher and in the SQL enterprise manager ->databases->cdr ?

what service pack are you running?how many servers in the cluster?Is CDR insert service running?

Sorry to jump in but I am having the same problem with the same version Call Manager. There are no records in the CDR folder you mention. Running the latest service pack myself and I only have 2 servers in the cluster and CDR service is running. If I need to start another message I will but I thought while I was at the same point I would

Do you have CdrEnabled set to true on both servers?

The Value is True.. Also I'm getting all the records in the CDR database. But thru the ART it's not coming

Jins

could you also post the C:\CiscoWebs\art\ErrorLog.txt file

Error Code = 1003

User Error Message =

System Error Message = java.sql.SQLException: [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][Named Pipes]Specified SQL server not found.

Program Name = DbaDbConnect[connect]

User Id = admin

System Date = Sun Dec 01 18:47:30 GMT+05:30 2002

Error Code = 1003

User Error Message =

System Error Message = java.sql.SQLException: General error

Program Name = DbaDbConnect[connect]

User Id = admin

System Date = Wed Jan 29 14:45:11 GMT+05:30 2003

This was the last events in the log... From Jan 29th I'm not getting any report . I'm Sorry for the delay.. I was on a long vacation.

Jins

c.donnelly
Level 1
Level 1

I had this happen to me. For some reason (maybe a reboot) the relevant services had stopped. Check the following services and start them if necessary:-

Start Menu>Programs>Administrative Tools>Services

Cisco CDR Analysis and Reporting Scheduler

Cisco CDR Analysis and Reporting Tomcat

Chris

The Cisco CDR Analysis and Reporting Scheduler was not running. Now I started that. But I still get the same problem

Thanks

Jins

Hi All,

It worked for me. I restarted the Tomcat and ART Scheduler Services. Thanks a Ton..

Jins

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: