Views
Helpful
Replies

CDR service fails to insert records to SQL database

Ayad
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

I have a cluster of two callmanager and i will use CDR with an acounting application(M.I.E.P.S), but the CDR database is empty ??

Please if someone have any idea to resolve this.

Thanks in advance !!

6 Replies 6

aaronw.ca
Level 5
Level 5

Did you enable CDR on both CallManagers? In Serviceability check the CDR Enabled flag for each of your two CallManagers and make sure it is set to "true".

If CDR is enabled on both CallManagers:

Are there csv files building up in your C:\Program Files\Cisco\CiscoCDR (not sure if that's the exact directory name offhand, but it's close!)? If so, perhaps your CDR Insert service is not enabled? The CDR Insert service reads CSV files sent from the subscribers in CSV format and inserts them into the CDR database.

Hello,

I have seen this error the event viewer :

Explanation: CDR database server is not responding. CDRs cannot be written.

Recommended Action: Either bring server back online or reconfigure CDRs to be

written to a different server.

But, i have just one trigger and i didn't see any name of database (CCM300 ot CCM301).

The service is enabled flag and started in all callmanager servers.

Thanks for help.

Abdelatif.

is CDRinsert running on the publisher?

do you have files in the CDR directory?

It sounds like the insert service can't find the CDR database. Check the CDR settings in Enterprise Parameters - there are settings there to configure how CDR is handled, where it is stored, etc.

Maybe the CDR UNC path was changed for some reason and is wrong?

Hello,

I have cheked this. The parameter is : \\ip@ofPubiser\CDR.

The only change is : name to ip address.

Thanks,

Change the name of the server to IP address and make sure that Flag is set to true in CCM service and CDR insert service is running just on the publisher

Go to \\Publisher IP\art . Login and try to retrive records ,If this works than your accounting software has some issues

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: