Views
Helpful
Replies

CED getting truncated after playing VRU

jins
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

I'm having a problem getting the CEDs in to the DB. I have an IPCC setup with ICM 4.6.2 and CCM 3.2.2c.

I have one ICM script running in which I have a option for the caller to enter digits to reach the Skill group. In the script, after the IF condition for the Caller Entered Digit checking, I'm directing the call to another VRU script which play some welcome message. The problem is, after playing the second VRU script, the CED is getting truncated. Means I don't get that in the ICM DB ( Route_Call_Detail, Termination_Call_Detail etc.) I confirmed that it's surely getting vanished because of the VRU script( The IPIVR .aef file just contains couple of voice output nodes. In the Network VRU script explorer, I have options Interruptible and Overridable UNCHECKED).

Have anybody observed similar problems. Is that I'm doing something wrong? Any solutions appreciated.

Thanks

Jins

2 Replies 2

irisrios
Level 6
Level 6

The Developers Support Program should help you in this matter. The URL for the same is:

Developer Support

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/vpdd/cdd/3_1/tapi/tap_pref.htm#xtocid16

This should be useful.

It's a reproducable problem and it looks like a bug in the design. So, I don't think it will help me. Anyway I've contacted Developer support for solution. Thanks for the response.

Jins

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: