Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CER 1.2.1 with CCM 4.1.3

Does anyone know if I can install CER 1.2.1 with call manager 4.1.3. Then upgrade to 1.3.1 via the download.

I know that you need the cd's for the full install, but the cd's that I have are for 1.2.1. Not compatible with ccm 4.1.3

1 REPLY
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: CER 1.2.1 with CCM 4.1.3

From Release notes:

Cisco CallManager Versions:

?When you install Cisco ER 1.2(1) as a new installation, you will be prompted to select the version of Cisco CallManager that you are running. Select your version of Cisco CallManager from the options: 3.1, 3.2, or 3.3. Or, if you are running Cisco CallManager 4.0 or 4.1, select one of the earlier versions; Cisco ER will accept it.

?After you upgrade to Cisco ER 1.2(1), you get additional options for your Cisco CallManager version. When prompted, select the version of Cisco CallManager that you are running: Cisco CallManager 3.1, 3.2, 3.3, 4.0, or 4.1.

Step 9 Select the Cisco CallManager version that you are running.

?If you are running Cisco CallManager 3.1, 3.2, or 3.3, then select your Cisco CallManager version.

?If you are running Cisco CallManager 4.0, select any of the Cisco CallManager 3.x versions; Cisco ER will accept it. If you later upgrade to Cisco ER 1.2(3), you will get additional options for Cisco CallManager 4.0 and 4.1 and you can then select your correct Cisco CallManager version.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/respond/res12/12cerrn.htm#wp1098195

So, you can safly proceed with your plan!

HTH, please rate all helpful posts

Views
Helpful
Replies