Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CER and ICS7750

Can someone tell me why I am having so much trouble trying to get CER working with my ICS7750 Call Manager Publisher? I am running the latest version on both the Call Manager and the CER. And CER is on its own server and not a blade in the 7750.

Any thoughts are appreciated.

4 Replies 4

dugrant
Level 4
Level 4

Probably because of CSCeb85028: CER does not recognize CallManager installed on an ICS7750

I just tried to check on that ddts and I get a sorry not found message. Would you care to elaberate on this neat problem? This again points out the problem with Cisco not letting trusted partners get more information on ddts's that affect us in the field.

The bug was filed yesterday, so it may take a short time before it shows up on cco.

Here is the info:

Symptom:

Customers attempting to use an ICS 7750 CallManager server along with a CER 1.1.4 system (with or without a SP) will experience all calls reported from the default ERL, regardless of the ERL that the call comes from.

Errors contained in the CiscoECS.log file will contain:

CCM Version for this ccm is not clear for CER..so no SNMP queries will be issued

Condition:

This will occur anytime a CER system is configured to use a CallManager server installed on an ICS 7750. This does not occur with a CallManager installed on the MCS Platform.

Workaround:

None

Thanks. It was because if our installation that this bug was created in the first place. Question is, why was this not found and corrected monthes ago?