Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CER Design / Test

I have dsigned and implemented another CER Group for a single CCM cluster. All the ERL's have been named, assigned, and updated. The ALI database was converted to the local SAP's NENA format, and all the phones have been discovered.

My question is this as I'm totally drawing a blank...

I want to set up a test with the local PSAP next week. In addition, I want to designate 4 phones (2 in two separate ERL's) for the test. I also want to have the customer's IT team (members I'm working with) to receive notification. If I'm correct, all I have to do is add those users to the Onsite Alert I've created for those ERL's and they should be notified simultaneously when the test 911 call is made to the PSAP... correct?

Am I overlooking anything?

Thanks!

3 REPLIES
Hall of Fame Super Silver

Re: CER Design / Test

That should do it for you. One thing you can also do to test before you get the psap involved is to send the call to your cell phone. Changed the called party transform mask to your phone number and you should be able to test without calling the psap. But do read the info about the cti ports, these will place the onsite alert calls. Also, if you have setup the email correctly, the onsite alerts will also get an email about the call.

Steven,

Thanks for the verification.

Dave

Views
Helpful
Replies