Views
Helpful
Replies

CFA fails with Overlap Sending

jconi
Level 3
Level 3

Hello,

I've CCM 3.3.(3) with an MGCP E1 PRI 1760 GW and I have a Route Pattern '0' to access the PSTN, which works in Overlap sending (I can have national PSTN numbers with 5-6-7-8-9 digits long). I also have a route pattern '2XXXXXXX' to call GSM phones. This route doesn't use overlap sending.

I made the following tests by using the softkey 'CFwdAll' on the phone:

When I want to forward all calls to a GSM number, it works fine.

When I want to forward all calls to an another PSTN number (using Route Pattern '0'), it fails as soon as I press the '0'.

If I configure the forwarding with the user web page, it's OK.

It seems that with the 'CFwdAll', it sends the digit to the Gateway as if it was a call, and something wrong happens.

Has anyone ever seen this problem before?

Thanks

jp

2 Replies 2

pbarman
Level 5
Level 5

You will have to create a new route pattern for this.

Create a new partition --> overlap

Create a new Calling Search Space --> overlap_css

Add the partition "overlap" to the CSS "overlap_css" and bring it to the top (ie, give it highest priority)

Add a route pattern 0.! and assign it to partition "overlap"

Now go to the phone line, and for the CFA CSS, enter "overlap_css".

You should be able to get CFA to external number working.

Because of the ! in the route pattern you may have to wait for T302 timer interval, 15 sec default to get it going. You can decrease this timer from the callManager service parameter.

Hi pbarman,

Thanks for your fast answer.

I also think about this solution but I don't really want to modify the T302 timer, and 15s is a bit too long. So I'll choose this solution if I won't find any others.

I hope this is not working as designed.

bye

jp

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: