Cisco Support Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements

Welcome to Cisco Support Community. We would love to have your feedback.

For an introduction to the new site, click here. If you'd prefer to explore, try our test area to get started. And see here for current known issues.

CFwdAll + Messages button issue

Hi

I have a customer who is reporting that when users forward calls to voicemail by pressing CFwdAll and the Messages button the display on the phone reads Forwarded to 1003 instead of Forwarded to Voicemail.

1002 is the pilot number and is being used by the default voice mail profile.

If a user forwards their phone via the ccmuser webpage it seems to work properly.

Any suggestions on what might be causing this?

Thanks

4 REPLIES

Re: CFwdAll + Messages button issue

If the user just hits the 'Messages' button on the phone and when it dials the voicemail system does it say 'Voicemail' along with the extension?

You should verify that the configuration for that DN on that device is set to use the default voicemail profile. Is that the only device reporting this problem?

I'll find out about what the user sees when they hit the Messages button to call their mailbox.

I know it is happening for numerous people and that they all are using the default vm profile

Silver

In the voicemail port configuration settings for Directory Number, there is a Display field. Does it say "Voicemail" for the voice mail number 1003 ?

Yes it does, but the phone displays 1003.

Views
Helpful
Replies